Friday Five – Celebrity Crushes
Welcome to the Friday Five! Each week I help you get to know me a bit better with the help of a top 5 list! This week’s category is: Favorite Celebrity Crushes.
Ok, so in a bold move, I’ve decided to jump from same sex celebrity crushes to. . . opposite sex celebrity crushes.
- AJ Lee – She is just so adorably cute and nerdy. And the longest reigning Diva’s champion ever. And a Jersey girl to boot!
- Kat Dennings – I really hate that I watch 2 Broke Girls, because the writing is literally the worst ever. But her acting (and her awesome boobs) and Fred Savage’s directing, make the show enjoyable. And she just seems all around cool and down to earth. Plus, you know, the boobs.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt – Because I am eternally a 13 year old boy.
- The Companions (Billie Piper, Karen Gillan, Jenna Coleman) –Doctor Who can be a bit of a slough sometimes, but the sheer amount of eye candy (of both genders, as we learned last week) on the show makes it much easier to get through.
- Jan from Toyota – Is it weird that I find her incredibly attractive, and she seems like the type of person that I would get along with and who is totally attainable? I can’t be the only one, right? Right . . ?
is the proud owner of a life size replica Captain Kirk Chair. He is a hoarder of Comic Books, Transformers, and Star Trek action figures. He attended Space Camp as an adult. He has taken vacations to the closing of the Star Trek Experience and the final night Shuttle launch. He has been known to yell at his television when the kids can’t put together the damn statue in the Shrine of the Silver Monkey. When not writing for InsufficientScotty, he is a Software Engineer for a major mortgage brokerage.